Thursday, January 20, 2011

Writing Utensils Uncovered

These crayons are carved into the animals of the Chinese zodiac.
If I was ever to become an artist that is the kind of art that I would want to do.  I have never used crayons in such an artistic way. Too be perfectly honest when I was younger when confronted with a crayon nine out of ten times I would eat it ---which made miniature sculptures and even more difficult task of completing. There is a direct correlation between length of time with a crayon and how likely my four year old self was to eat it. 
While most pencils are used to take tests and do math homework, these pencils after being horribly mutilated go far beyond the call of duty, reminding students of the letters in the alphabet. But be sure to not get on their bad side.


1 comment:

  1. Haha. This made me laugh :] The crayon part especially.

    ReplyDelete