Monday, January 24, 2011

Jamie Schefen is an Amazing Person.

Today I spent indoors fearing the wrath of the weather. When I woke up it was -4 when I awoke later in the day Boston warmed itself up to a nice 6 degrees, but with the wind chill it felt like -16. Now in most humane climates it should never reach such temperatures. I like my climates warm and balmy, but Boston has a climate more similar to the arctic tundra. 
Right now it is 12 degrees and I am hungry. My beautiful roommate Jamie and I are hungry despite already having consumed our dinner. Jamie braved the bitter cold night to go to Northeastern Universities finest dinning establishment to obtain the nutritious meals of spaghetti and meatballs and chicken tenders. For this I will be in debt to her always. It just makes me happy to know that there are good people in the world who still exist, and they want to make this earth a better place for everyone. For this I thank you Jamie Schefen you have changed my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment